Department of Military and Veterans
FY2016 Amended Budget
- Department Total - All Fund Sources
- UGF/DGF/Other/Fed Summary by Component (3 Scenario)
- Component Summary - All Funds
- Component Summary - GF & Other Funds
- Component Summary - GF Only
- Component Detail
- Change Record Detail
- FY15 Priority Programs by Component
- FY15 Priority Programs by Priority
Governor's Proposed Operating BudgetThis Budget Book reflects the Governor's Amended Budget as of February 5, 2015. When available, the Components on the right are subdivisions of the Results Delivery Unit on the left.
The identified filled position to be deleted may result in a different employee, in a different job class, in a different location being laid off to comply with specific collective bargaining agreements.
Capital Budget DetailAllocations are expenditure guidelines for particular purposes within an appropriation.
|Appropriation||FY2016 State Homeland Security Grant Programs|
|Appropriation||FY2016 Army Guard Facilities Projects|
|Appropriation||FY2016 Deferred Maintenance, Renewal, Repair and Equipment|